注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1113|回复: 3

harvest moon kostüme pp4y3ca1

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-16 16:17:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hungry, it exposes administration point: opponents exhausted by this recipe
dark horse, said: hungry from Shanghai Jiaotong University started what, after five years of development, has become China's largest food and beverage O2O platform. April 24 morning, the dark horse hungry Mody Institute invite co-founder, has extensive experience in Kangjia push through deep analysis hungry yet operational case for the trainees to teach the secret of doing heavy operations, helping students get through push Renduermo. Oral | \u0026 ldquo; hungry it \u0026 rdquo; co-founder and chief strategy officer Yasuyoshi Finishing | Dark Horse Institute salty Honglei hungry yet, since its birth has severe vertical gene Shanghai Jiaotong University in 2007 I entered school, we were in the dormitory that often play games, takeaway. But I think takeout experience is very bad, we decided to transform the look of the industry. Thinking there was no internet, we own some takeaway contracting business, own printed leaflets, hired some takeaway little brother and the girl who answered the phone, every aspect of starting their own. In fact, today, in retrospect, we had to do it in line with the cattle teacher said or called severe vertical depth operations. Why? Every industry process differences among the services are extremely large, do Internet transformation, or make a O2O platform for the industry itself to be very in-depth understanding. Many of the industry and the service sector is actually not very standard. But the standard is one of my goals, because if you do not give users a platform can expect service, then the platform must have done little, it can not be expected to provide stable service for users. What with hungry people have a lot, but I believe the experience is not perfect. Because the service actually contains a lot of elements of the line, it is not as separable retail standard stuff, so it's the purpose of operating depth is now known to the extreme, if all things are in fact standard No acme. Some studies Uber, be very powerful, its rules layman looks very complicated. Uber is a similar crowdsourcing model, not a very strict standard. But through their operations, by parsing rules, constantly to improve service quality, and finally became the industry standard. In fact, we want to become operational O2O platform final rule in this industry, I can not guarantee that each meal is delivered within 40 minutes, but I can guarantee I was five minutes faster competitors in the industry, and rising. I could not only enhance the delivery time, as well as the choice of category, there are very interesting places, such things can not be called before gradually are hungry, what is called in, the user is also slowly lost will come back, This is the depth of operations. PC Internet, people can not accommodate the machine into the natural scene their operations to form what later became one? I think we should think things electricity service provider, because the service sector in particular rely heavily on the scene. Hungry business the first year they are put themselves into the scenario, and to solve the problem of the scenario. We now think about everything, asked the first question is this scene from unnatural scene unnatural, it is difficult to achieve the effect you want. PC Internet can not be integrated into the natural scene, it solves the problem of information only. Which industries rely on the scene is not so heavy, or the scene is not one of its core elements, then the industry will most likely be the first to change the PC Internet. In fact, the first is the media information, its dependence on the weak scene, watching the news to see the toilet or sleep time, the scene is no dependence. Later on, in fact, and social scene has been relatively natural links, because social needs met. So this kind of social networking unfamiliar street APP can develop rapidly. Thanks to the mobile Internet wave, the company has developed rapidly scene characteristics. Retail reliance on the scene is still not great, it is very standardized, each link can be naturally separate industry. I think the retail scene is very important since ancient times, such as in the martial arts, ancient buy something, someone will lug burden of the street to sell, which is a scene. But now it turned into a shopping center retail development, product standardization. Customers purchase, payment, put things away, no electricity supplier in the era of these areas are all separate. There is a separate biggest advantage is that can be standardized, unlimited supply. Problem-solving process among electricity providers, leaving only a delivery scene, the scene might have been manifested here. Look, Service Industry are often the first to show there may be users to purchase, production, delivery, use these three aspects into each aspect is service. The production process is in fact delivered, such as feet, massage, delivery process is in use, are all rolled up. In the service sector, the product is not unlimited supply. Our big problem is that some early vegetables are often sold user point, and this is a bad experience. Separation is our goal, otherwise there is no way to do a standardized, there is no way to do a lot of improvements. However, all integrated into one hard, because nature is not integrated into the PC Internet scene, it is people in order to obtain information to facilitate docking accommodate the machine. What hungry PC on-line website in 2009, at that time the mobile Internet is still small, ninety percent seventy-eight or PC. So the whole process will be very slow advance, until the end of 13, yet only 12 hungry cities. In the PC Internet era, let the restaurant owner to buy a computer, with PC management background. Users also have a lot of inconvenient places, must go to the dorms or laboratory, or office inside, turn on the computer to use, it is impossible to open the computer on the road. O2O was not many entrepreneurs, the fundamental reason is the PC Internet can not solve the many problems the service sector. Mobile Internet, can drill into the scene, changed our way of thinking there are three questions, the first question is not an unlimited supply, the second, in fact, is very casual consumer services sector, relatively speaking, Chinese people are more random. Such discretionary spending to bring the mobile Internet, the value of this time truly reflected, services really been transformed. The third characteristic is that different industries throughout the service process is actually very different. Because these three characteristics leads to the previous method of analysis of the problem are actually fail, the mobile Internet can drill into the scene, the phone really become a part of people. This time we put the scene in the mobile Internet as a very effective method of analysis services, we think the problem with the former is completely different. After thinking is to change the depth chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai of operations, every thing is different workflow services, and are not standard, only the depth of operations to deal with. If you do not operate the depth, you might help users to solve the problem in a scenario where the user is willing to use you, but the whole environment in the service sector tend to have a lot of scenes. If another company to solve more than your scene adaptation, users will [/url] abandon you. Therefore, in order grow O2O platform extent and depth of operations are very closely related. O2O era, the machine to adapt to people with severe vertical as possible to make small but beautiful depth operational final conclusion is: services in or O2O must be done very deep, very extreme, and [url=http://seafishzone.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=235367] solve problems with data and rules, making the whole operation Quality can be higher than the second a half, so that he could not catch up with you in this segment in the service sector will take great advantage. Then do on this basis the correlation between divergence, with mobile Internet services to improve service, every successful company must be the case. O2O era is the era of a very flat, the machine to adapt to people, digging into each sub-sector, the service is that users are most likely to perceive things, so I think it will be the birth of a [url=http://www.miyou.hk/home.php?mod=space&uid=77780][/url] number of small US company. And these small US company, is the Big Three are not necessarily imitate, because you have done in-depth operations, severe vertical. Disclaimer: This article Oral Yasuyoshi, hungry yet, co-founder and chief strategy officer, finishing salty Honglei, who described the article only represents an independent point of view, do not represent the views and positions i horse, Articles Copyright, For reprint please contact zzyyanan authorization. Unauthorized Bhd.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|心灵创富|上海现金流游戏    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:09 , Processed in 0.075675 second(s), 26 queries .