找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1602|回复: 2

金钱吸引冥想练习 Reconnecting with the spirit of money

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-13 00:14:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  It has come to my attention time and time again that lightworkers or people who are on their soul journey seem to be poor. They seem to have a lot of problems attracting money into their lives.

我一次又一次发现光行者及 进行灵魂之旅的人 似乎并不富裕。在生活中他们遇到不少金钱烦恼。

Obviously it’s not everybody who is like this but it has been quite a strong pattern among healers, psychics, and even ascension workers. I’m not going to go into why this is, because basically, that’s not important. However, I do want to point out that you will have to work through your own personal blocks that are creating this particular problem in your life and the exercise that we are going to do later is going to allow you to identify what your particular problem is and fix it, heal it. After you learn this exercise you really need to do it once or twice a day, preferably after you’ve done your meditation.

当然并非所有此类人都有金钱烦恼,只是在治疗师、心理学者、甚至超脱行者里确实有不少这种现象。我不想解释为什么会这样,也不想追究原因,因为这并不重要。重要的是,我将教你如何感受这个烦恼,并进行修复治愈练习。此练习最好能每天一到两次,特别是冥想后进行此练习会有更好效果。

The most important thing about money that you need to understand is that it’s an energy being, it’s alive.

金钱是能量生命体,它是活的,有生命的,这很重要,你必须明白。

Think of it like an Elemental, a very powerful, very important Elemental.

把金钱看作自然元素,一个非常强大、非常重要的自然元素。

I would go on to say that it’s probably the most important Elemental in your life today. That’s because of the nature of the world we’re living in. Especially if you’re living in a Western country, where you need to have money to survive.

它很可能是你生活中最重要的自然元素。这是由我们现在的社会环境决定的。特别是西方国家,必需依赖金钱才能生存。

Money allows you to do the most basic things, such as drinking fresh water, having somewhere to live, having clothes on your body, being able to express yourself creatively. Eating every day. The most basic things in life come through with your exchange of money, therefore it is extremely important.

金钱让你能够从事最基本的活动,比如喝干净水,有个能住宿的地方,有衣服蔽体,能够个性的表达自己,能够每天进食。这些最基本的东西都要用金钱来交换,所以说金钱真的极其重要。

Another aspect of money I would like you to understand is that money is not evil. Some people will use money in a negative way, but money itself has nothing negative about it. Once you identify and you contact the energy of money, you’ll see it for yourself. There is absolutely nothing negative about money. It’s all-inclusive, it’s creative, it’s nurturing. It’s warm, it’s beautiful. And I want you to be able to experience this.

希望您能了解,金钱并不是罪恶的。有的人很负面的使用金钱,但金钱本身并不负面。一旦你认识并接触金钱的能量,你将了解这一点。金钱本身完全不存在负面。它很包容,它有创造力,它具有意义,它很温暖,它很美丽。我将教您体验这些感觉。

For this exercise you’re going to need some money to hold. Notes are better than coins but if you don’t have any at the moment, the coin will do. But next time, try to have a note, and the bigger the note the better.

你需要一张钱完成这个练习。纸币比硬币更适合这个练习。如果手头现在没有纸币,可用硬币代替。但请下次练习时尽量用纸币,而且面值越大越好。

Put the note between your two palms, resting gently in front of you. It’s going to look a little bit like you are praying, but your hands resting forward so that they are nice and comfortable.

双手合掌夹住纸币,温柔的放在自己面前。这个手势有点儿像祈祷,但你只需让双手舒服的在面前放着就好。

It’s really important, while you are doing this exercise, that you do not ask for stuff. I have noticed that there is a tendency for somebody when they’re immediately contacting money or when they feel that they are starting to contact money, to start asking for stuff. You know, ‘Oh, I want a new car, I want a new job, I want money for food, I want whatever’ - you know, it’s like, don’t do that.

当你做这个练习时,很重要的一点就是,你不是在索取物质回报。我发现有的人接触金钱或准备和金钱交流时,都会提出各种物质要求。比如我要一辆新车,我要一份新工作,我需要钱买吃的,诸如此类,千万别这么做。

Think of it like you are going to meet and make a new friend, and if you are going to make a new friend, you’re not going to start by asking them for stuff.

譬如你正准备结识一位新朋友,你不会对新朋友提出各种物质索取。

What we are going to do, is first get acquainted with the energy of money. And then we are going to allow it to express itself in our energy field. That’s all we are going to do right now.

我们首先要做的,是认识金钱的能量。然后允许金钱通过能量进行自我介绍。我们现在要做的就是这些。

So hold the money between your palms and clear your mind.

双手合住纸币,放空你的心。

Next, we are going to feel the note. Just feel for it. Feel it between your palms. Allow it to be there.

接着,我们来感受这张纸币。仅仅是感觉它。感觉它在我们掌心。允许它在掌心。

Soon it’s going to start feeling warm. There is some lovely warmth coming out of it. That’s the first signature that you are going to identify about money. It’s warm.

很快我们会感到温暖。掌心感觉到愉快的温暖。这是金钱的第一个特征。它很温暖。

I want you to say ‘hi’ and tell it that you allow it for it to express itself to you.

对它说‘你好’并让它做个自我介绍。

And then just listen.

倾听它的声音。

Quieten your mind and listen.

平息你的心,仔细聆听。

See if any images, any thoughts come to your mind and allow that to happen.

看看你心里是否出现任何画面或想法,允许它自然发生。

The first time that I did this, I actually got an image of my mother pulling a note away from me, away from my mouth, rushing me to the bathroom and washing my mouth out, telling me how dirty money was and that I should never put money in my mouth and that I should always wash my hands after I touch money.

当我第一次这样做时,我想起妈妈从我这里拿走一张纸币的画面,从我嘴里,她急忙带我到洗手间清洗我的嘴巴,她告诉我钱是多么的肮脏,警告我不许把钱放进嘴里,并且每次碰钱后一定要洗手。

Obviously it shocked me, and it caused a huge block because I couldn’t allow money into my life, you know, I couldn’t allow money to touch me; it was dirty.

这让我很震惊,这件事对我造成的巨大影响是,我不让钱进入我的生活,我不允许钱接触我,因为钱非常肮脏。

I was actually quite surprised when I saw that image, I mean I had completely forgotten about it. So I thanked it, and I released it.

事实上我很惊讶会想起这个画面,我的意思是,我完全不记得有过这样的事情。所以我很感谢它,并放下它。

And if you are getting any sort of negative feedback from this exercise, that’s all you have to do - just thank the image, the feelings, blocks, and release them. They’re coming up now so that you can release them.

通过这个练习,如果你收到任何负面的反馈,你要做的就是,感谢它告诉你这个画面,这种感觉,这个障碍,并释放它。现在它们浮现出来了,让你有机会放下它。

It took me a few weeks to work through several blocks, and eventually I was able to just sit there and allow money to express itself to me.

我用了几个星期时间解决这些障碍,最后我终于能坐着倾听金钱它进行自我介绍。

And the next stage is to allow it into your energy field. Your energy field is your life, it’s you. It’s your body, it’s your thoughts, your emotions, your reality.

第二阶段是允许金钱进入你的能量领域。你的能量领域就是你的生活,你自己。包括你的身体,你的思想,你的情感,你的真我。

So once you have a good, positive feedback from money, and you are allowing it to express itself to you completely and utterly, I want you to ask it to come into your life. To come into your energy field.

所以,一旦你从金钱那儿得到好的正面的反馈时,你允许它完整的完全的介绍它自己时,你就可以要求它进入你的生活,进入你的能量领域。

And I can tell you it is going to be extremely happy to do so, because money likes nothing better than to be plentiful in your life. That’s the only way it can express itself - to be plentiful, to be in every aspect of your life.

我可以告诉你,这时你将非常快乐,因为生活里找不到比钱更丰富精彩的事情。这是钱唯一能做到的表达方式——变得丰富精彩,填满你生活的每一处。

So how this translates on a practical level, is basically, you let the note between your hands become warm.

为了产生这个质的变化,最基本要做的是,让纸币在你掌心变温暖。

You allow it to become warm, you allow it to become hot even. And you allow that warmth to grow, and to encompass you. To come into your life, and the flow of it, the love of it.

你允许金钱变得温暖,甚至允许它变灼热。允许金钱的温暖增加并包围你。让它进入你的生活,还有它的流动,它的爱

The signature, you will find, is extremely similar to that of Mother Earth because they are one and the same. Welcome it, embrace it.

你会发现,这个特征和地球妈妈很相似,因为他们本来就是一样的。欢迎它,拥抱它。

You can pause the audio here so that you can fully allow the experience to complete itself.

为了更充分的完成这个体验,这里你可先按暂停,暂停播放录音。

After you are done, say thank you to the Elemental of money for having expressed itself fully to you. Open your eyes if they were closed, and put your money away. Remember, you must do this exercise at least once a day. And don’t forget to go back to ascension101.com and report in your results - I’d love to hear from you.

练习完成后,请对金钱元素说谢谢,感谢它向我们展示完整的一面。如果你闭着眼,那么现在可以睁开了,把钱放回原位。记住,这个练习至少每天做一次。

原文地址:http://iattraction.cn/thread-32108-1-1.html

发表于 2012-1-14 01:04:14 | 显示全部楼层
我想我可以尝试的做做这个~虽然我还不是很确定

点评

呵呵,想偿试就偿试,不想偿试就不要偿试,就是这种想偿试而又不确定的状态会内耗我们非常多的能量的  详情 回复 发表于 2012-1-14 04:30
 楼主| 发表于 2012-1-14 04:30:02 | 显示全部楼层
aou196 发表于 2012-1-14 01:04
我想我可以尝试的做做这个~虽然我还不是很确定

呵呵,想偿试就偿试,不想偿试就不要偿试,就是这种想偿试而又不确定的状态会内耗我们非常多的能量的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|心灵创富|上海现金流游戏    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 13:18 , Processed in 0.098489 second(s), 27 queries .